How much does it cost?
- The NEW Operation WorldView DVD Series: $249
- Contains four DVDs, one Leader Guide, one Participant Study Guide, plus the DVD—“Abraham”
How much time is required for the Operation WorldView DVD Series?
There are eight video lessons, ranging in length from 20 to 48 minutes. With small group discussion included, each session requires a minimum of 60 minutes. Most of the video lessons (including video and film clips) are about 40 minutes. To accommodate healthy small group discussion, one hour and 15 minutes is an optimum length per session. A 16-week option also exists in which alternating weeks are devoted to small group discussion of the “On your own” Bible study which follows each lesson.
May the Operation WorldView DVD Series be previewed before purchase?
Yes. Simply go to Biblical component or Historical component — where you will find examples of the teaching.
What is your RETURN POLICY?
If after purchasing and reviewing the DVD series you are not satisfied, you may return your order to Mission ONE under the following conditions:
- Your ship date is no more than 30 days from the date you received the material.
- The materials are in excellent, resalable condition.
- After Mission ONE receives back the video series, you will be mailed a check for the purchase price (not including shipping & handling) within 10 days.
- Return the DVD series to Mission ONE, Attn: Operation WorldView Returns, 15300 N. 90th St., Suite 700, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
If one of Operation WorldView DVDs is defective (Biblical, Historical, Cultural, Strategic components) we will replace it for as long as 2 years after your purchase date.
How much small group interaction is designed into the series?
This video curriculum accommodates a range of low, medium, and high levels of small group interaction. The curriculum has two small group activities for each lesson, both of which are contained in the Study Guide:
- “Discuss the lesson” time, which follows in the session after each video teaching
- OPTIONAL: Review of the “On your own” Bible study, designed to help students explore key truths in Scripture to enhance and reinforce the video lessons. This part is optional, but can add much depth and richness to the experience of the participant and group.
With what other ministries has Mission ONE partnered to produced the Operation WorldView DVD Series?
Mission ONE gratefully recognizes that the Operation WorldView Video Series has been produced with varying degrees of association and partnership with these ministries:
- SEND MEdia
- Caleb Project
- New Tribes Mission
- OMF International
- The Perspectives Family
- The Sentinel Group
- U. S. Center for World Mission