Inspired by the life-changing course, Perspectives on the World Christian Movement, Operation WorldView introduces the Biblical, Historical, Cultural, and Strategic aspects of world missions. Eight lessons are presented through a DVD curriculum that serves the missions training needs of:
- Local churches—through small groups, church-wide studies, or Sunday School classes
- Christian schools and home schools (11th and 12th graders), or
- Individuals who desire an introductory understanding about world missions.
Featuring powerful mission training lessons based on classics such as “The Story of His Glory” and “The Kingdom Strikes Back,” Operation WorldView is perfect for local churches wanting to explore profound truths in Scripture, history and culture—to motivate greater involvement in world missions.
- Clear teaching by Mission ONE’s Bob Schindler and Werner Mischke with beautiful digital graphics—centered on God’s passion for His glory among the nations
- Compelling videos and video clips that will grip viewers’ hearts
- Four dynamic components—Biblical, Historical, Cultural, Strategic—convey the “big picture”
- Each component explores one key question…
Biblical: What is the Story above all stories?
Historical: What does it mean, the Kingdom strikes back?
Cultural: What is the Romance of the universe?
Strategic: What is your Destiny in God’s Story?
Operation WorldView is a mission training series for small groups. It centers on the surpassing magnitude of the Person of Jesus—and invites participation in His global “Love Story.”