The expected launch date for new Operation WorldView mission training DVD series launch is April 1, 2011.
Designed to teach “the WHY” of world missions to small groups and churches, this new edition of Operation WorldView has a number of new features and enhancements.
HERE'S WHAT’S NEW…
- You’ll enjoy the new teaching in widescreen video and beautiful graphic quality of Scriptures, maps, diagrams, photographs
- You’ll get updated information and statistics about the status of world evangelization
- You’ll like the new promotional videos for the Perspectives course in Lesson 8 to introduce students to Perspectives
HERE’S WHAT STAYS THE SAME…
- You’ll find it easy to introduce the basics of world missions—ideal for small groups and classes
- You’ll appreciate the video intros by Steve Hawthorne, Editor of the Perspectives course
- You’ll feel the excitement of classic videos and film clips … “Ee-Taow!”…“Abraham”…“Transformations 2”…“The Challenge of the Unfinished Task” and “The Harvest”
- Your 56-page Participant Study Guide will help students through interactive listening, discussion starters, Bible studies, and the article, “The Story of His Glory”
- You’ll value teaching that’s clear and relevant—by Mission ONE’s Bob Schindler and Werner Mischke
Since 2004, the Operation WorldView DVD mission training series has been used by about 700 churches in North America and around the world to give a solid introduction to “the WHY” of world missions.